Windows 11 Download
Good News for Computer and Laptop users. Download Windows 11 ISO files 64 bit and 32 bit now. Complete Setup Guide is also available on youtube.
To download Windows 11 you have to click the link given below.
Computers can now be seen in almost every aspect of modern life. It now seems to be difficult to complete any task without the use of a computer.
Computers and laptops made it possible to execute tasks that were previously done manually. In the rest of this article, we'll go into great detail regarding the Download of the latest versions.
By knowing this information, you'll be able to install the Windows 11 ISO file on your PC or laptop.
Price of Microsoft Windows 11 in India
In terms of the Windows 11 price in India, Microsoft has three options. Before you proceed, keep in mind that the information in this article is based on current rumours and reports.
To initiate, Microsoft Windows 11 may be available as a free update to users of authorised versions of Windows 10 and 8.1.
This would allow as many Windows users as possible to shift to the new operating system, bringing the majority of users on platform.
Second, users may be able to subscribe out of downloading Windows 11. Microsoft has already stated that it will end support for Windows 10 in 2025.
This company gave users plenty of time to download and familiarise themselves with the new operating system to interact with it easily.
The third and last most unlikely option would be a paid up-gradation. Interested users would pay a one-time purchase fee to the Windows 11 OS.
Confirmation would also be probable after the release of Windows 11.
Price of Windows 10 in India
On Microsoft's official website as of June 23, 2021, the price of :
- Windows 10 Home - ₹ 10,379
- Windows 10 Pro - ₹ 16,515
- Windows 10 - ₹ 22,799.
The price of Windows 11 in India could be similar to, if not higher than, the current price of Windows 10.
Reasonable price would encourage users to download the most recent version of the Windows operating system. It is important to note, however, that Windows 10 was also made available as a free update to Windows 7 and 8 users.
Although Windows comes pre-installed on new laptops and PCs, some users prefer to purchase a DOS version and install Windows themselves.
Download Windows 11 ISO file
Some OS software was developed with the introduction of the computer, particularly desktop and laptop computers.
This operating system allowed a computer and a machine to work together to complete a task. Nowadays, the Windows Operating System on any IBM PC or laptop is as essential as breathing for the living or humans.
You can think of doing any task on a computer without using the Windows operating system. Since the development of the Windows operating system, its authorized owner, Microsoft, has released two updates and versions.
In the most recent development, Microsoft's Windows 11 ISO download is now available in both 32 bit and 64 bit editions.
You don't have to wait any longer to download Windows 11 ISO, which is available in 32 and 64 bit versions. You will receive download links in the near future.
Through our post, our website will offer you with all of the information you need about Windows 11 ISO. You can get it as soon as possible by following the links we've given.
Following the release of Windows 7, 8, and 10, millions of people are looking for windows 11 iso download 32 bit and 64-bit Windows 11 iso download online nowadays.
Windows 11 ISO Download 32 Bit
Now you can improve the performance of your computer system by downloading and installing the latest version of Windows.
Windows 11 ISO 32 bit and Windows 11 ISO 64 bit will definitely improve the speed of your laptop or Personnel Computer. This article will provide all of the necessary information you want to know.
On the 17th of June 2021, social media circulated information about the latest Windows version (Windows 11). Computer users have been eager to download it since then.
If you're looking for a free download latest version of Windows (Whether it is Windows 11 iso 32 bit). Remember that you won't be able to receive latest version before the official announcement of Microsoft company.
Microsoft Windows 11 ISO Download File 32-bit and 64-bit release worldwide and in India will be available soon. The releasing date for the Windows OS in India is not being decided.
Microsoft had scheduled a news conference for June 24, 2021, at 11 a.m. to announce the Windows 11 release date, but information about Windows's new version was leaked on social media just before the official announcement.
Windows 11 ISO Download 64 Bit
The release of the latest OS version, Windows 10 on 25th July 2015, changed the computer and IT world completely. Everyone was highly impressed by this Operating System.
Windows 11 Lite was planned to release on June 24, 2021, one year after Windows 10 is released readily available. This upgraded Windows 11 iso 64-bit will be available free of cost to Windows 10 users.
All of Windows 11's new features will be available to them after they update their Windows 10 operating system.
Windows 10 users can also get a free upgrade to Windows 11. There's no information yet on how much Windows 7 and Windows 8 users will have to pay for upgrading to the latest version.
Click on the links in the article for the Guide to the Update from Windows 10 to 11 to view our other post.
You should read our other post by clicking on the links provided in the article for the Update guide from 10 to 11.
Click Here to download windows 11 download 2021
Complete Setup Guide for Windows 11 ISO
You will soon be provided detailed information about how to update Windows 11 ISO Microsoft.
Your PC and computer will automatically update OS Android applications, new design, start menu, speed improvement, multitasking, and many other features when you update Windows 10 to Windows 11 released by Microsoft.
The links for the Windows 11 Upgrade 2021 could be available within the next week, according to the information we currently have.
It's no wonder that creating and maintaining new software takes a lot of funds. Microsoft has also invested a huge sum of money in the development of Windows 11 iso files.
You may have to pay a fee to update Windows 11 on your PC or laptop to the 32-bit or 64-bit edition.
Anyone using Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10 shall be able to download Windows 11 to their PCs or laptops.
They'll get both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 11 to upgrade their OS. to the latest one. It was claimed by the Windows 11 iso file leak report.
Windows 11 on a 64-Bit OS Installation Guide
- Click the download link to get ISO file.
- Create a bootable USB device (with at least 16GB of space).
- Rufus is recommended and widely used to make bootable Pendrive or USB drive.
- Open Rufus and navigate to the Windows 11 ISO file you just downloaded.
- Make no changes to any other fields and leave them all blank, then click the Start button at the bottom.
- Your USB device will be flashed with Windows 11 OS file once the process completes.
- Insert this USB Drive into the computer where you want Windows 11 to be installed.
- Now restart your laptop/computer while pressing down the boot key.
- You will select USB Drive as the primary device from Boot Device Options given.
- The Windows 11 installation procedure will begin after you press the Enter key.
- Select language, your time zone, and keyboard input method.
- Select Install Now from the drop-down menu.
- As don't have a product key or Window 11, choose "I don't have a product key."
- Choose which edition (Home, Professional etc.) of Windows 11 you want to install.
- Select the partition (drive eg C drive or D drive) where you want to Install MS Windows 11.
- Your windows will start installing after you click next.
- This is all we know about Microsoft Windows 11 for the time being. Save this page to your bookmarks to stay up to date.
Microsoft Windows 11 ISO Leak File News
It's possible that you'll have to wait till November to update your PC's Microsoft Windows 11 ISO File to the final version.
In the final few weeks of 2021, you may be told that a free upgrade to Windows 11 is available. Trends in order that Microsoft were planning to upgrade Windows 10 automatically, according to some old news.
Although Windows 10 has been out for a while, Microsoft is constantly working on the next version of Windows in order to make it even better.
The ISO files for Windows 11 (32 and 64 bit) will be publicly available for download in the coming months.
After experiencing Windows 11, you will enjoy this Microsoft software because this new version is claimed to be much superior.
You can find more news about this from time to time when Microsoft updates any news regarding Windows 11.
Are you ready to take it to the next level? There has never been a good time to get a new computer.
Best Laptop under 40000 India
The deadline for Windows 11 is October 5, 2021, and there are a few things you can do now to ready.
First and foremost, if you need a Laptop or Computer right now, do not wait. After the rollout begins on October 5.
You can receive all the power and performance of a new Windows 10 PC and upgrade to Windows 11 for free.
We've worked hard with our OEM and retail partners to provide you strong Windows 10 PCs that will bring you forward with Windows 11. Here are a handful to have a look at.
HP 15 (2021) Thin & Light (15.6")
- 11th Gen Intel Core i3 (upto 4.1 GHz)
- 8 GB RAM & 1TB HDD
- M.2 Slot FHD
- Windows 10 with MS Office,
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1.750 Kg
- Model (15s-dy3001TU)
Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 (15.6")
- 10th Gen Intel Core i3
- 8GB RAM & 256 GB SSD
- FHD Thin & Light Laptop
- Windows 10 with MS Office
- 2 Years Warranty
- 1.70 Kg
- Model (81WB012DIN)
Windows 11 is Paid or Unpaid
Windows 11 is likely to be available as a free upgrade for users who already have Windows 10, 7, or 8.1 installed on their computers.
Microsoft had previously provided a free upgrade to Windows 10 in the past.
- New Start Menu, Taskbar, and Search Bar in Windows 11
- New animations are introduced as you're dragging and sliding the windows around. In comparison to prior versions of Windows, even the animations for opening and closing windows, as well as minimising windows, have changed.
- Featured add-on for multitasking with windows, such as split-screen, grouping different task windows, and so on.
- Touch controls have been much enhanced. Windows 11 will fix a number of issues that were in Windows 10.
- This version includes new sounds. After the launch of Windows 10 in 2015, there were no significant modifications to the audio portion. However, in Windows 11, you'll find a variety of new sound options.
- You'll also have access to dark mode.
- Rounded Edges: Pointy corners will be unavailable in Windows 11. There will be rounded corners on a number of bars.
- With the addition of new icons, it's now more visually appealing than earlier editions.
- Many new Widgets are added in this.
- Many of Windows 11's new features are still a mystery to us. As soon as possible, we'll have additional content for these highlighted sections.
System Requirements for Windows 11
For the purposes of installing Windows 11, your computer must meet the following requirements.
- A single-core processor running at 1.2 GHz (32-bit) OR a single-core CPU running at 1.4 GHz (64-bit)
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Hard disc space of around 15 GB
Configuration - recommended
- Processor with Duel core and a Clock speed of at least 2 GHz.
- 4 GB RAM or more
Size of Windows 11 Setup
According to a leaked version of Windows 11, the installation file (ISO File) is 4.54 GB big in size.
Given that the leaked version missing some features, we believe that the final file size will be between 4.5 and 6 GB.
Here are 11 highlights of this release
- The new look and sounds are trendy, fresh, clean, and lovely, calming and relaxing you.
- Snap Layouts, Snap Groups, and Desktops provide you even more options for multitasking and making the most of your screen space.
- With Start, they've focused you and your content. Start feature with the help of the cloud and Microsoft 365 shows you your most opened recent files. It synchronized all devices you used earlier to view them on.
- Microsoft Teams chat, which is incorporated into the taskbar, allows you to communicate with the people you care about more quickly.
- Windows 11 as per report is regarded as the best OS yet for gaming experience. It has features like DirectStorage, DirectX12 Ultimate, and Auto HDR. It also unlocks the full power of your system's hardware. For one affordable monthly charge, Xbox Game Pass for PC or Ultimate gives you access to over 100 high-quality PC games to play on Windows 11. (Xbox Game Pass is not included.)
- Widgets, a new customised feed driven by AI, gives you a faster way to get the information you care about, and you can get more work on the web with Microsoft Edge's improved to perform compete with Chrome Bowser with speed, world-class performance, and productivity qualities.
- For developers and creators, Windows 11 opens up new possibilities. Windows 11 expanding its Store. It allows more software developers and independent software vendors (ISVs) to submit their applications Windows Store, which will enhance native and web app development with new developer tools. It will make it easier for you to update the appearance and display of all of its app designs and experiences.
- With touch, digital pen, and voice input, Windows 11 is optimised for speed, efficiency, and improved experiences.
- MS Windows latest version Windows 11 redesigned Microsoft Store. It makes it easier to find and look for your favourite shows, games, programmes, and of course movies in one platform. They have continued their partnership with Intel and Amazon. It will bring Android apps to Windows 11 as well as to the Microsoft Store. It was announced that this will be launched in the coming months which will preview for Windows Insiders.
- Next gen OS Windows 11 is designed for hybrid work which brings total new experiences. It operates the same mode you want to. They are safe by modern design, and are simple to hand and utilize for IT purpose. Corporate Groups may also use trial version of Windows 11 via Azure Virtual Desktop. If not interested then wait for until it's available in worldwide release by using the new Windows 365 Platform.
- Windows 11 is the most accessible version of Windows ever, with new accessibility features created for and for people with disabilities.